Epicor for Manufacturing: More powerful control over your total manufacturing operations
Working with our 100% Certified Epicor ERP Consultants will achieve your most important goal: Growth.
To grow your manufacturing we have to address and overcome the challenges you face.
We have a proved Peak Methodology that will move us through your transition to Epicor ERP.
A proper Epicor ERP implementation and our ground-floor manufacturing experience we will enable you to:
- Know which customers you make the most profit on.
- Know what products you make the most profit on based on your manufacturing facility’s capabilities.
- Understand and communicate to the smallest detail the manufacturing process of the products you make.
- Track labor/machine time, material, tooling, outside processes of what you make to the smallest detail.
- Analyze each completed manufactured part/product process detail to see if there might be a better way of making something the next time you do the same part/product or something similar.
- Continually communicate the importance of why manufacturing process improvement is the key to a profitable manufacturing concern that delivers a quality product on time to its customer’s specification and their desired due date.
Your Production Team will have the tools they need to create superior scheduling and what if scheduling.
Using the overload informer and the change impact informer to make detailed and precise adjustments in production.
Job release will be simplified using the production planning workbench.
Now you can keep quality above your customer standards with all of the management and scheduling tools of Epicor ERP.
Your growth of your manufacturing company will be realized using one piece of software, available anywhere, giving you a single version of the truth. Putting you in control and making manufacturing growth a reality every quarter to come.
Read our success story about a sheet metal manufacturer who went from managing their business using spreadsheets to 30 million dollar growth without increasing head count.
Let’s engage in an Epicor ERP implementation and ensure that your entire manufacturing operation improves, from better jobs, to managable what if scheduling. We will be at your side with one mutual goal in mind for your manufacturing company. Sustainable and never ending growth.
Epicor Articles Resources and Success Stories
In some ways, enterprise applications are like professional athletes. There is a period of promise. There is a period of inconsistent, but incremental growth, which culminates in a period of eminence and excellence. Then, there is the period of slow decline, of...read more
I like to peruse the Epicor-related message boards on a semi-regular basis. Usually, I’ll find something nice, and occasionally I can help someone with a problem they’re having. Sometimes, a poster will suggest using DMT to solve a problem and the person says, “We...read more
Today, we’re talking about the challenges and opportunities faced by multi-generational family-owned businesses looking at transitioning ownership to the next generation.read more
Digital transformation is a term that has received a lot of air time lately, and not surprisingly, it has also received a fair amount of suspicion. This should not be surprising, from the dawn of the written word, people have been suspicious of change.read more
Epicor ERP Configurator Questions…We Have Answers Epicor’s Product Configurator is among its most enigmatic and elusive modules. Configurator has been diversely characterized and mischaracterized, as everything from the cure to all that ails you to the straw that...read more
The Prophet 21 system is specifically architected to handle the high transaction volumes required to scale your distribution business. Here are the platform highlights:read more