A large auto manufacturer was looking for assistance with managing their US distribution process. EstesGroup provided assistance with their SAP implementation and created reports to enable effective decision making. By implementing ‘what if’ analytic scenarios, they provided the executive leadership with the tools to analyze sales trend data versus inventory data to drive visibility within their supply chain to enhance efficiencies and save money. In effect, all of the work was focused on "lean" principles to control supply chain efficiency.
An in-depth and comprehensive look into process, procedure, methodologies, technologies and best practices.
ERP systems in Manufacturing have always been key in helping manufacturers be successful and profitable. This white paper will provide you with more indepth information if you are considering purchasing an ERP system to help you run your manufacturing business.
ERP for Manufacturing
Choosing the right ERP technology solution drives Business Agility for Manufacturing Customers
Manufacturing is a very competitive business and success means producing the right products, in the right quantities at the right time, with a high standard of quality and at a price that the customer is willing to pay. Both small and medium sized manufacturers are constantly being challenged with competitive pressure, limited budgets, costly compliance mandates and ever changing business requirements. In order to compete and stay ahead of the game smart companies invest in ERP solutions which cater to their specific business needs. Even boutique style manufacturers can now compete with the new technology offerings available.
Besides running your core business functions such as sales and financials, ERP systems can help you:
- Focus on manufacturing efficiency - Streamline the entire manufacturing process, from production scheduling to purchasing and logistics, so you can outperform the competition.
- Streamline production and planning - Manage material requirements for multilevel production processes; create manufacturing resource planning scenarios to forecast demand, and generate automatic replenishment orders to avoid production material shortages.
- Optimize inventory management - Track inventory levels and stock movements in real time to minimize out-of-stock situations, increase goods availability, and reduce inventory-carrying costs.
- Meet regulatory mandates - Track, manage, and report on compliance with government mandates and industry guidelines.
- Enables superior decision making – Make quick decisions based on accurate data.
Regardless of what you manufacture or how you manufacturer it – to Stock; to Order or Both, the EstesGroup can provide you a manufacturing solution that enables the manufacturing process, from planning and procurement to job costing, scheduling, production control, financial management and more.
Contact us today to help you discover what the right manufacturing ERP system is for your company.