Managed IT Services For Your Medical Practice And HIPAA Compliance
With the advent of electronic record keeping and technology came the need to make your medical practice more efficient by digitalizing medical records.
Now, with Cloud server technology, we are able to store your patients’ vital medical information on servers that can be accessed from anywhere.
The push forward has also created incredible issues in data security and with HIPAA regulations concerning the privacy of your patients.
You may currently have an in house IT provider, but that person must not only be technically proficient in server monitoring, backup and security, but also keep up with HIPAA and HITECH regulatory compliance.
Our Solution both reduces costs, makes your medical professionals more efficient, and ensures you are compliant.
Here's How We Do HIPAA ComplianceEstesCloud ComplianceCare For The Health Of Your IT Enterprise
EstesCloud ComplianceCare managed service is a partnership with you, EstesGroup and the Compliance Group, designed to help make your Medical business run better.
Let’s talk about the comprehensive Medical Managed Service we provide for your medical enterprise.
Here are just a few of the tools and services we provide:
- EstesGroup will work with you through a series of interactive meetings to ensure you know exactly where your medical practice stands and how we can bring you up to compliance.
- EstesGroup will let you know where your medical practice is at risk and where it falls short.
- We will also help train your people to ensure everyone is on the same page and your HIPAA compliance standards are maintained by everyone in your medical practice.
The Security Your Medical Practice Needs
Our top of class industry standard solutions keep the bad guys at bay while keeping your medical practice running smoothly.
Technology specialists at your fingertips
- We are available at your service to keep your medical practice running smoothly.
- Our responses to your questions and issues are quick and on point.
- We deliver reports you can read and understand.
Are You At Risk?Fill out our form and we will perform a FREE assessment of your network.
Read Our HIPAA Compliance And Security Articles
HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act that was passed by Congress in 1996. Essentially, HIPAA enshrines the means by which American workers and their dependents can keep their health insurance coverage should they change or lose...read more
HIPAA Technical safeguards are designed to decrease the possibility of a security issue or data breach in an organization. Businesses handling protected health information (PHI) must have current and comprehensive technical safeguards in place to remain secure from...read more
Is your organization in the healthcare industry?
Are you worried, as a consumer, about your data being lost, stolen or publicized?
As a healthcare provider, are you concerned about the liability you could face as a result of an attack?read more