Are You Ready for Digital TransformationLet's Use the Power of the Cloud and NetSuite to Make Your Manufacturing Business Run Better.
Nearly 40% of today’s leading companies will be unseated by Digital Disruption by 2020!
That means they will be either out of business or have fallen far from their current leadership positions.
That’s a bold proclamation to make! 40% of today’s leaders being out of the picture three years from now.
Will your manufacturing enterprise be one of them? We want to make sure they answer to that question is a resounding NO!
They looked at the impact Digital Disruption is likely to have across many major industries. They defined Digital Disruption as the effect that digital technologies and business models can have on your company’s value proposition and its position in the marketplace.
They analyzed nearly a thousand companies, across 12 major industries, and here’s what they found…
- 45% didn’t see it as a board-level concern! – That’s the strategic leadership equivalent of parking your vehicle on the train tracks and completely ignoring those flashing red lights, the gate coming down, and that ginormous locomotive fast approaching, blowing its horn!
- 43% of the companies were taking no action at all, completely unaware.
- 32% were taking a ‘follower’ approach. Sort of like a gaggle of lemmings racing toward a cliff, as a group…
- Only 25% were proactively taking steps to not only stay ahead of digital disruption but to actually benefit from it. Who do you think is going to be in a leadership position in 2020?
- Depending on who you listen to we’re in the either the 2nd or 3rd industrial revolution. The world is changing faster than it ever has before and every industry is being impacted. Fundamentally, there are two groups of companies, there are The Disruptors and those that will be Disrupted.
- To many, this might sound like doom & gloom. At EstesGroup, we see it completely the opposite. We think there’s more opportunity for you to gain market share and capture net new-business opportunities than there has ever been in all of our business careers.
You have a choice to make for your business, which group will you be in?
At the EstesGroup, we’ve already made that decision.We’re in the 25%, we’re leading that change, and if that’s where you want to be, we would love to speak with you.
So, what does it take for you remain competitive in this increasingly digital and global business environment?
Whether you are a 50-year-old discrete manufacturer running the same on-premise system for last 10 years or you’re a high-tech manufacturing startup rapidly outgrowing QuickBooks and running on Excel spreadsheets – as different as these two scenarios may appear on the surface – the reality is that we’re all operating in the same business ecosystem and face the same digital challenges and opportunities.
Regardless of the size or age of your company, you need a system that can keep up with the speed of business and stay ahead of that freight train full of digital disruption.
So what does that system look like?
There are 5 pillars that you need to address in your business:
- Reliable platform. It needs to be like turning on the lights, it just needs to work.
- Industry-specific capabilities. Which is one of the primary benefits provided by on-premise solutions. Today however, cloud and digital technologies have leap-frogged the traditional on-premise packages. Cloud ERP solutions can utilize a consistent data type across all systems and connect your plant and enterprise applications, enabling a 360 view of your business and manufacturing environments.
- It needs to have Global functionality and meet the differing global compliance and reporting requirements.
- It has be to be built from the ground up for the Customer experience, providing the same level of access regardless of the type of device, location in the world, or time of day. Everyone needs consistent and predictable access to a single source of truth.
- It’s needs to have the flexibility to accommodate complex and changing business models
We can help you implement these 5 pillars in your business. We call it digital transformation, you may call it ‘going to the cloud.’ It’s the same thing.
We’re EstesGroup. We know how manufacturing and distribution process works. We’ve been implementing ERP systems since 2004. We have a successful ERP implementation rate 3X the industry average! Ask us about our Cloud ERP solutions to prove it. Our digital transformation consultants have walked in your shoes, they have run the same systems you’re running today, and helped businesses like yours move through a successful digital transformation.
Interestingly, our first step is not a software demo.
We want to get to know you, to learn the history of your amazing manufacturing enterprises, from the ground up.
Invest an hour with us and we will perform a Digital Transformation Review. Let’s see how ready we BOTH are to digitally transform your business. Let’s do this together. I’m Jeff Klaubert, and we’d love to talk with you.
Download the ‘Transforming Today’s Manufacturers’ Report
Read Our NetSuite Digital Transformation Articles and Success Stories
Do you ever feel like you’re stuck between a rock and a hard place, your manufacturing business is growing double digits every year but the systems you rely on are holding you back?
Are you still relying on multiple systems that don’t talk with each other, making heavy use of spreadsheets and pivot tables to help manage production and distribution? Perhaps you’re still using an accounting package like Sage, Microsoft GP, or something similar that’s forcing you to make manual journal entries from some of your transactions?read more
Today, we’re talking about the challenges and opportunities faced by multi-generational family-owned businesses looking at transitioning ownership to the next generation.read more
Welcome back for part 2 of where we examine the 8 ways legacy ERP, or said differently, legacy software harms your business. In part 1 we covered the first four ways, today we’re going to cover 5 - 8. Click here to learn the first four ways legacy ERP is harming your...read more