This Holiday Season, EstesGroup would like to give you “12 Days of ECHO” tips and tricks for those ERP System Admins out there.
We understand this time of year there is a lot going on for companies, such as: year end preparations, budgeting for the next year, personnel changes, and company shifts, etc. So that being the case, we wanted to bring a bit of humor and help to your holiday.
The 12 Days of ECHO:
- Epicor ERP SysRow-ID
- SQL Licensing
- Auto-Login Epicor ERP
- SQL 64K Clusters
- Too Much RAM for Your Epicor VM
- IIS Log Sprawl
- Epicor 10 Server Disk Space
- SQL Transaction Log Maintenance
- SSRS Stealing the Show (CPU)
- Epicor Performance Diagnostic Tool PDT for a Sanity Check
- Online Transaction Processing vs. Decision Support: How to Find & Avoid Deadlocks
- Ransomware 2020, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
For any questions or for assistance this Holiday Season, please Contact Us or let us know below: