Epicor Vantage / Epicor Vista
It becomes apparent when we talk for the first time with Epicor Vantage and Vista customers about upgrading, they think it will be fairly straight-forward, easy and fairly quick. EstesGroup Epicor Vantage consultants are here to tell you that is the wrong way to approach a Vantage or Vista system upgrade. There are number of upgrade factors your company needs to consider before it doing it:
- Data Migration (i.e. what shape is your data in)?
- What new features/functions/modules will require your company to rethink their business processes to utilize the new functionality of the Epicor 9 or Epicor 10 systems?
- What new IT Infrastructure will you need to operate Epicor 9 or 10?
- Do you have the personnel that understands the new Technology and Tools (i.e. BAQ’s, Dashboards, Reports, etc.) that Epicor 9 or 10 is based on and uses?
- Have you thought about which reports, forms, integrations to other system you use in Epicor Vantage and Epicor Vista that you’ll need to have available when you “GO LIVE” with your new Epicor 9 or 10 ERP system? Do you understand the jump to Epicor Kinetic?