Epicor Storefront is an eCommerce software solution for Epicor 9, Epicor ERP 10, Enterprise and iScale. The flexible architecture of Epicor’s Storefront ensures that it can support the needs of both small local organizations and global enterprises operating in multiple markets.
Epicor Storefront can be deployed according to requirements:
- Use Epicor Storefront as a corporate site with integrated B2C features, a pure B2B site or a combination.
- Multiple company, market, language and currency support.
- Advanced Localization and Personalization per market, customer or user.
- Choice between direct integration to Epicor ERP or a hosted solution offering data synchronization.
Epicor Storefront includes the following key features:
- Search and view product information with net prices and availability
- 24×7 Self Service – View customer information, orders and invoices.
- Create, edit and delete orders and quotations.
- Display news and product campaigns.
- Select spare parts via interactive images (exploded views).
- Maintain and publish an interactive clickable product catalog.
- Select / configure complex products via Storefront Configurator (optional).
- Manage site design, navigation, menus, pages, content and links via the built-in CMS tool.
- Manage product data and product relations using the built-in PIM system.
- Store images, documents and other content in the Media Bank.
- Define multiple payment alternatives including credit card.