Managed Legal IT Services & Support For Your Law Firm
Running your law office can be difficult enough without technology issues.
Email security, file transfers, and electronic legal documents must be BOTH secure and available. Trust the legal IT professionals at EstesGroup to protect and streamline your IT infrastructure in the cloud.
Managed IT service providers are costly overhead for most organizations. Truth be told to have a staff of IT professionals on hand that can cover the most basic needs typically requires three individuals to cover the skillsets that are needed. Outsourcing IT services in smaller firms gives you that expertise with a much lower total cost than you may already be paying.
Our goal is to offer Legal IT solutions for Law Firms that reduce your costs while increasing your technical capabilities by allowing EstesGroup to manage your data and security 24/7.
Here's How We Do Managed Legal IT ServicesEstesCloud CompleteCare For Your Legal Practice
Consistent Monitoring and Personal Service
- EstesGroup will monitor the health, speed, and security of your IT Network 24/7.
- You will have a Network administrator assigned to your Law practice who will be ready to assist you whenever there is an issue and help you ANTICIPATE and prevent technology problems before they come up.
The Security Your Legal Practice Needs
- Our top of class industry standard solutions keep the bad guys at bay while keeping your legal practice running smoothly.
- The security of you and your client’s personal legal documents is our #1 priority. We even make sure ALL of your mobile devices have secure access and availability 24/7.
Legal IT Professionals You Can Understand
- EstesCloud Technology reports are written in Plain English.
- Our Legal Technology Support Specialists will explain and solve all security and maintenance issues you may have.
- Your company mobile devices will be fully under your control in case of theft or loss.
Are You At Risk?Fill out our form and we will perform a FREE assessment of your network.
Read Our Technology And Security Articles
With the increased use of cloud computing, data breaches on encrypted databases has increased. They identify the threats in multiple ways…read more
The good news is that the newer technology is greener than ever. Even the new networking hardware is energy aware.read more
HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act that was passed by Congress in 1996. Essentially, HIPAA enshrines the means by which American workers and their dependents can keep their health insurance coverage should they change or lose...read more