Cloud ERP Solutions for Epicor ERP
The cloud is where forward thinking businesses already reside for the vast majority of their IT solutions, and the hosting of an ERP should be no different. Today’s organizations operate in a plethora of multi-faceted environments which present a variety of IT challenges. Thanks to our Epicor ERP cloud solution, your business is able to offboard the management of those servers to us to not only save on costs, but also have a veteran support team ready to help. To summarize what a cloud ERP solution would look like for you and your business, it essentially involves your business renting the Epicor ERP software (or Prophet 21 software) from the EstesGroup, as well as renting a place in our cloud servers to host the software. This type of solution is often referred to as Software as a Service (SaaS), and by taking this approach, you won’t have to worry about the large upfront costs incurred from an on-premise ERP solution.
At EstesGroup, we help businesses compete effectively in today’s constantly changing business environment by providing them with access to state-of-the-art technology designed to help your business innovate, improve efficiency, synergize activities that are traditionally siloed and isolated to one department, and scale the business quickly.
With EstesGroup’s ERP cloud services, your business gains access to advanced modules and integrations that allow you to focus your time and energy on what matters; implementing growth initiatives with less day-to-day IT management bogging down productivity. EstesGroup’s Epicor Cloud ERP services make cloud ERP a reality for your business.
As ERP systems continue to evolve, businesses of all shapes and sizes are looking to cloud ERP services to scale their ERP solution in a way that makes sense for the business. The popularity of the Epicor ERP system is due to many factors, namely cost, reliability, speed, and access.
Cloud ERP Benefits
As previously mentioned, Epicor ERP contains centralized ERP modules that have many customizable/flexible functions. They provide a wide variety of benefits to your business including:
- Lower Costs – Cloud ERP solutions are much less expensive than traditional on-site ERP systems. With cloud ERP, your on-going operational costs will be much lower since EstesGroup will take care of updates, maintenance, and security for you.
- Rapid Implementation – Cloud ERP is up and running much quicker than on-premise solutions. Those
on-premise solutions require a significant amount of time and resources spent on selecting, purchasing and
configuring hardware, training IT staff on the hardware, making updates to the system, purchasing new hardware
as they become outdated, seamlessly integrating new hardware into the system,
providing security for the system, ensuring disaster recovery contingency plans are in place, and much more.
- Scalability – Cloud ERP is built to help you scale the amount of storage your business requires on an as-needed basis so that your hands are never tied with too much or too little.
- More Time on Core Business Functions – With a Cloud ERP solution from EstesGroup, you don’t have to spend an exorbitant amount of resources on something that is not your core offering, allowing your business to focus on where it can truly create value in your customers’ lives.
- Improved System Availability and Disaster Recovery – Data security is a real concern for any business in today’s fast paced digital landscape in which their business operates. EstesGroup ensures that systems are in-place to mitigate vulnerabilities from potential attacks.
- Cost Transparency – Deploying a cloud ERP system provides you with a predictable, set cost. You pay a monthly subscription on the SaaS model, or you adhere to a pay-per-use model; you won’t have to worry about additional costs that may arise for an on-premise solution.
- Compliance – If you need to adhere to various standards for your industry (whether it be HIPAA, CFR, FAA, ITAR, ISO, UL, DCAA, SOX, etc.), a cloud solution will put you in a much better position to remain compliant.
EstesGroup, Cloud ERP, and Customer Satisfaction
There are many benefits of working with EstesGroup and leveraging cloud ERP that can scale your business operations, save money, and ensure a successful solution for your enterprise. Ready to learn more? Call us at (888) 300-2340 or reach out to us using our quick and easy online form to discuss how we can help you streamline your day-to-day business operations.