Hosted ERP System Solutions
The potential costs of deploying an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system are a common reason why businesses shy away from this extraordinary suite of business tools. However, if you haven’t looked at hosted ERP system solutions, perhaps it’s time you did. EstesGroup’s ERP hosted solutions can be provided at a mid-range cost that is paid through an annual fee.
What Is a Hosted ERP Solution?
A hosted ERP solution allows you the same great benefits of having your own on-premise ERP solution at much lower upfront and long-term costs. A hosted ERP system is deployed on a server at a secure data center, and while you own the software that your company uses and pay for the purchase and licensing of that software, a third party owns the hardware and infrastructure. Rather than being a capital expenditure like an on-premises system, where you invest a lot of money upfront, a hosted solution is considered an operating expenditure, where fees for the rental and maintenance of hardware is paid on an ongoing annual basis. You will be able to access your platform remotely through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) on a remote desktop or terminal services.
What Are Some of the Benefits of a Hosted ERP System?
There are a number of benefits to be had from using a hosted system, including:
- Increased Security – A cloud-based hosted ERP system provides security for remote access. Document management systems are designed so that your sensitive data will not fall into the hands of those who have not been purposely granted access to it, while backup measures provide the peace of mind that you will never lose your important information and will be in compliance with industry standards.
- Access – In a mobile world, you need a solution that will provide your authorized users with the ability to remotely access the data they need to do their job from anywhere in the world where they have an internet connection.
- Cost Savings – In addition to not having to purchase, maintain, and upgrade your own hardware, a hosted solution provides you the opportunity to reduce costs associated with hiring your own IT staff as we will handle that for you.
- Faster ROI – Deployment of a cloud-based hosted solution allows you to deploy and integrate your ERP system quickly and seamlessly, meaning you will be accessing a wide variety of business applications and applying the benefits of your system to your bottom line sooner.
- Automatic Upgrades – Rather than having to spend time and money dealing with adding new features and security patches or upgrading your hardware constantly, you can rest easy knowing that EstesGroup is providing you with the latest and safest version of technology available.
- Scalability – Your hosting package can be scaled based on your business needs.
- Better Support – A third-party hosted solution offers not only access to your data through the rented use of the hardware required to deploy your system, but also 24/7 access to the third-party experts and customer support tools.
What Else Do You Need to Know?
When selecting a third-party provider for your hosted ERP system solution, it is important to find a provider who is able to handle your specific needs. Many times, your software vendor will end support for the version you’re using as new versions become available. In these situations, the third-party hosted solution provider may be the only support you have available. EstesGroup is committed to taking your software as found and supporting it through there, providing a superior level of support that you won’t have if working directly with the software vendor. For more information about how our hosted services can benefit you, contact us.