SOC 2 ComplianceWhat is SOC 2? Systems and Organization Controls 2
EstesGroup is SOC 2 compliant in order to prove security competence and create customer trust.
SOC 2 is a proven security framework. SOC 2 helps companies, like EstesGroup, to protect its customers’ important data from security breaches. SOC 2 security framework was created in 2010 by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Security of data and data breach protection are essential for maintaining a good reputation. Data breaches have many negative consequences. Companies may lose money, time, and perhaps even customers.
With more time and resources, your company can focus on improving services and products offered. Ultimately, SOC 2 helps your company offer higher quality products and services and creates better customer satisfaction.
Better security means that your company will be functioning more efficiently, and therefore, your company will have more time to spend on other important endeavors.
EstesCloud data backup and cloud services protect your data from disaster, risks, and malicious threats. SOC 2 certification means that controls are in place to make sure that your data is stored, used, and processed in the way that you intend.
Why look for SOC 2 certification?
- Companies that require data and cloud security attain peace of mind when SOC 2 is in place.
- SOC 2 complies with SSAE18 standards.
- SOC 2 reports show that internal controls provide the highest levels of protection.
What are SOC 2 controls?
- Security should prevent all internal and external attacks.
- Data storage and transfer should ensure information privacy.
- Information should be protected from unauthorized access.
- Data should be shared with consent and confidentiality in place.
- Data is stored, processed, and used with processing integrity in effect.
- Maximum availability of data includes data backup and cloud-based recovery protocols.