EstesCloud: Prophet 21 HostingRelax, we've got IT covered.
What is Prophet 21 Hosting?
Simply put: it’s your Prophet 21 (P21) system on EstesGroup servers. No changes to the way your end users use P21 ERP, but a lot less hassle for your IT people and no large hardware expenses and upgrades. It’s fast. It’s secure. It’s flexible. And it’s your data with the applications you need.
Why Put Your Prophet 21 ERP in EstesCloud?
EstesGroup is the only Certified Prophet 21 Hosting Partner. We are known for our ERP Consulting and Implementation Expertise as well as our Managed IT (MSP) work. So what does that mean for you? Your P21 ERP is in a safe environment being handled by people who know and are certified in your applications. No big hardware purchases as you upgrade your P21 system – you have known monthly operating costs instead of large capital expense costs. A fully planned backup and recovery plan to keep your business running smoothly. And at the end of the day, your P21 system works how you need it to.
Why Does Epicor Hosting Certification Matter to My Business?
Your Prophet 21 system is at the center of your business, managing everything from orders, warehousing, inventory, purchasing, to finance. Most companies cannot afford for their ERP system to go down, have security risks, or to run slowly. That’s where EstesGroup’s P21 Managed Hosting Certification comes in. It mandates that we provide:
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) guaranteeing >99.5% uptime (ours is 99.7% see our SLA here)
- Having dedicated staff that is knowledgeable in design, implementation, and operation of P21 ERP managed environments
- Hosting in a data center that meets or exceeds Uptime Institute Tier III data center requirements
- 24/7 support team in place with P21 ERP skillsets for functional and technical client needs
- Best Practices for Disaster & Recovery
- Ability to rapidly scale systems up or down based on client’s needs
Why not host with Amazon/Azure/Google?
We know you’ve got choices in hosting. The big players entered the game a while ago – Amazon, Azure, now Google. Sure, you can get your apps up there, and they’ll be ‘in the cloud’, but will the hosting company be responsive, and listen to your apps and know your P21 ERP needs? Can they work with you as a P21 ERP upgrade or consulting partner? We can. Is there a phone number to call if you have problems? Ours is 888-300-2340
What exactly is EstesGroup Hosting (ECHO)?
EstesGroup’s EstesCloud Hosting, or ECHO for short, is our hosting platform. For one monthly price, we include all the functionality and support you need to keep your hosted application(s) running properly for your business. One phone call puts you in touch with our support team. We know how Microsoft can challenge apps with SQL, IIS and OS issues, that’s why we cover your servers with 24/7 EstesCloud Monitoring. We cover the backups and disaster recovery with EstesCloud BDR. We cover your users with EstesCloud Identity Management and keep the whole thing safer with EstesCloud Managed Firewalls. And on top of that, we know your Prophet 21 ERP application and system agents. Relax, we’ve got your hosting covered.
EstesGroup is super responsive and always keeping us informed if there is a problem.
What You Get with EstesCloud Prophet 21 Hosting
- Known monthly business expense, no large capital expenses
- Flexibility of hosting grows with your business
- Proven backup and disaster recovery playbooks
- No need to upgrade or repair hardware
- No Server Maintenance
- EstesGroup’s Added P21 ERP Knowledge
- Easy, secure access for Epicor ERP from anywhere you want
- A Hosting Provider Certified by Epicor Software Company, for your Prophet 21 (P21) System