Managed IT Services For Your Legal Practice
Running your law office can be difficult enough without technology issues.
Email security, file transfers, and electronic legal documents must be BOTH secure and available.
Managed IT service providers are costly overhead to most organizations. Truth be told to have a staff on hand that can cover the most basic needs typically requires three individuals to cover the skillsets that are needed. Outsourcing IT in smaller firms gives you that expertise with a much lower total cost than you may already be paying.
Our goal is to offer IT solutions for Law Firms that reduce your costs while increasing your technical capabilities by allowing EstesGroup to manage your data and security 24/7.
Here's How We Do Managed ServicesEstesCloud CompleteCare For Your Legal Practice
Consistent Monitoring and Personal Service
- EstesGroup will monitor the health, speed, and security of your IT Network 24/7.
- You will have a Network administrator assigned to your Law practice who will be ready to assist you whenever there is an issue and also help you ANTICIPATE and prevent technology problems before they come up.
The Security Your Legal Practice Needs
- Our top of class industry standard solutions keep the bad guys at bay while keeping your legal practice running smoothly.
- The security of you and your client’s personal legal documents is our #1 priority. We even make sure ALL of your mobile devices have secure access and availability 24/7.
Technology specialists you can understand
- EstesCloud Technology reports are written in Plain English.
- We will explain and solve all security and maintenance issues you may have.
- Your company mobile devices will be fully under your control in case of theft or loss.
Are You At Risk?Fill out our form and we will perform an assessment of your network.
Read Our Technology And Security Articles
EstesGroup is a Cybersecurity Awareness Month Champion Are you mitigating both old and new cybersecurity threats? Are you navigating the vulnerabilities at both on-site and remote office locations? Are you communicating current best practices for cybersecurity across...
How to Secure the Automotive Aftermarket To help develop awareness of cybersecurity needs in the manufacturing and distribution industries, EstesGroup conducted a joint education session with the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). SEMA is a trade...
In the world of enterprise resource planning (ERP), companies spend a lot of time on the software selection cycle. Determining which application will best fit the needs of the business also brings deployment model questions to the table. Currently, many manufacturers...