Managed IT Services For Your Accountancy
When you work with EstesGroup to manage your technology the benefits for your accountancy really add up.
Security and accessibility are in the forefront of your accounting and financial business. The cost and time-consuming process of working either with in-house IT tech people or with outsourced cloud-based “secure” servers can make your own books show a loss in revenue.
What if we could work together and always mutually understand what your needs are, and put the benefits of real time assistance and forward thinking security management right at your fingertips?
Our solution reduces costs, makes your accountancy more efficient, and ensures that you and your customers will always have the financial data when it is needed.
Here's How We Do Financial Business IT Service ManagementEstesCloud CompleteCare For Your Accountancy
Consistent Monitoring and Personal Service
- EstesGroup will monitor the health, speed, and security of your IT Network 24/7.
- A Network Administrator will be assigned to your accountancy. They will be ready to assist you anytime there is an issue as well as help anticipate and prevent technology problems.
The Security Your Accountancy Needs
- Our top of class industry standard solutions keep the bad guys at bay while keeping your accountancy running smoothly.
- The security of all personal and business financial documents is our #1 priority. We even make sure ALL of your mobile devices have secure access and availability 24/7.
Technology specialists you can understand
- EstesCloud Technology reports are written in Plain English.
- We will explain and solve all security and maintenance issues you may have.
- Your company’s mobile devices will be fully under your control in case of theft or loss.
Are You At Risk?Fill out our form and we will perform an assessment of your network.
Read Our IT Technology And Security Articles
EstesGroup is a Cybersecurity Awareness Month Champion Are you mitigating both old and new cybersecurity threats? Are you navigating the vulnerabilities at both on-site and remote office locations? Are you communicating current best practices for cybersecurity across...
How to Secure the Automotive Aftermarket To help develop awareness of cybersecurity needs in the manufacturing and distribution industries, EstesGroup conducted a joint education session with the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). SEMA is a trade...
In the world of enterprise resource planning (ERP), companies spend a lot of time on the software selection cycle. Determining which application will best fit the needs of the business also brings deployment model questions to the table. Currently, many manufacturers...