Managed IT Services For Your Accountancy
When you work with EstesGroup to manage your technology the benefits for your accountancy really add up.
Security and accessibility are in the forefront of your accounting and financial business. The cost and time-consuming process of working either with in-house IT tech people or with outsourced cloud-based “secure” servers can make your own books show a loss in revenue.
What if we could work together and always mutually understand what your needs are, and put the benefits of real time assistance and forward thinking security management right at your fingertips?
Our solution reduces costs, makes your accountancy more efficient, and ensures that you and your customers will always have the financial data when it is needed.
Here's How We Do Financial Business IT Service ManagementEstesCloud CompleteCare For Your Accountancy
Consistent Monitoring and Personal Service
- EstesGroup will monitor the health, speed, and security of your IT Network 24/7.
- A Network Administrator will be assigned to your accountancy. They will be ready to assist you anytime there is an issue as well as help anticipate and prevent technology problems.
The Security Your Accountancy Needs
- Our top of class industry standard solutions keep the bad guys at bay while keeping your accountancy running smoothly.
- The security of all personal and business financial documents is our #1 priority. We even make sure ALL of your mobile devices have secure access and availability 24/7.
Technology specialists you can understand
- EstesCloud Technology reports are written in Plain English.
- We will explain and solve all security and maintenance issues you may have.
- Your company’s mobile devices will be fully under your control in case of theft or loss.
Are You At Risk?Fill out our form and we will perform an assessment of your network.
Read Our IT Technology And Security Articles
Old Cyber Risks, New Cybersecurity Rules Longtime NHL coach and living legend Scotty Bowman once famously claimed that “statistics are for losers.” For a game filled with numbers, that was a pretty bold statement. Around the same time, business author Peter Drucker, a...
Cyber security solutions are technological processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access. Over the years, they have become a necessity in order for industrial firms to succeed....
Compliance acronyms often become the “inside jokes” of an industry, a sort of alphabet soup, but the language of business governance can quickly result in confusion. Clever letter combinations echo the rules and regulations of businesses, especially for companies in...