ERP Consulting ServicesYour Partner For Epicor ERP and Prophet 21
Is your organization is in the process of selecting an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system? First of all, the implementation partner you choose to work with is as important as the software you select. Furthermore, it’s advantageous to work with experienced professionals throughout this process. After all, an ERP failure could potentially be catastrophic to your company. Fortunately, our consultants are here to help. EstesGroup is an implementation partner and ERP service provider for both Prophet 21 and Epicor ERP. These are leading software products developed by Epicor.
Our ERP consulting services team consists of veterans within the industry. Moreover, we’ve helped ERP clients for 17 years. Time and time again, our consultants prove that a successful ERP implementation brings new value to every aspect of your business. First, we give your company seasoned consultants. Next, we help you choose your solution. Finally, we give you a proven methodology. Without this process, your implementation could derail into a cacophony of unneeded customizations, poorly defined processes, and performance issues. Therefore, your Epicor consulting partner should give you the best consultants for your industry and proof of your future success.
First of all, our ERP consulting services involve an in-depth Process Review. Basically, we work to understand your business and your needs. This is very similar to a traditional Business Process Review. However, it’s specifically geared towards assessing the functionality of your business and how your processes can be streamlined through a product like Epicor ERP. At EstesGroup, we do not take this step lightly. As can be seen throughout our case studies, we are as thorough as possible to ensure success. Above all, the ERP consulting services and solutions we recommend are the best fit for your business. Even if Epicor’s products possess capabilities that are unparalleled in the realm of ERP software, they might not be the right fit for your business. Therefore, through a customized ERP demo from our specialists, you can discover for yourself if an Epicor product is the right solution for your business model.
Another consulting service we provide is in-depth training of users who will interface with the ERP system. As a result, everyone is trained well before the rollout. This enables a clean adoption of the new system. In our experience, we’ve found that most resistance to change primarily stems from not fully understanding the system. In addition to everything else, we are available 24/7 to help with both your ERP and your IT goals.
Every implementation of Epicor ERP is a tailored solution. In other words, each business has its own unique needs, and our consultants strategize around specifics. Fortunately, your ERP system can be customized to provide a wonderful user experience that will set your team up to excel in their functional roles. For example, Epicor applications can be configured in a number of ways depending on the tools your employees currently use and feel the most comfortable with.
Our Epicor customization services include:
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) – Create custom database reports to provide the information you need without having to sift and compile reams of data.
- Custom Management Dashboards – Analyze KPIs anytime and update in real-time. As a result, you are constantly aware of important metrics. In addition, you have the ability to dig into that data for deeper insights.
- Service Connect – Create custom processes to pull information, make changes, and trigger updates based on the unique needs of your company.
In order to run Epicor ERP for your business, you’ll need a dedicated server. If you intend to host the system on-premise, we’d be happy to help you with the process of setting that up. Likewise, if you’re looking for an Epicor ERP cloud hosting solution, we can help with that as well. For instance, you might need to comply with certain regulations, such as NIST or CMMC. In addition, you might prefer a decentralized backup system. If an on-premise installation isn’t a good fit, EstesGroup can host your system on our secure remote servers. If you choose to have EstesCloud managed services host your system, you will still maintain full ownership of the software, the data, and the licensing. That is to say, you retain full control, and we’re there to help as needed. In the end, you get 100% support for your technology and your business.
We provide ERP services for implementations, upgrades, and optimization efforts
- Looking to implement your first ERP for your enterprise? In support of your selection efforts, our consulting team can give you software demonstrations and help you with selection criteria. Then, we help with strategy, methodology, and implementation.
- Looking to upgrade from previous versions or products made by Epicor? To that end, we can analyze your ERP history and help you upgrade efficiently. Then, we can provide ongoing support as needed.
- Are you a company that intends to migrate from your current ERP over to Epicor ERP? In addition to migration services, we offer the training your users need for an effortless transition. Moreover, we’ve helped countless companies with complex migration needs.
- Do you need an Epicor ERP re-implementation? Unfortunately, unsuccessful rollouts happen. Fortunately, we’ve helped many clients re-implement ERP, to the benefit of their business.
- Is your ERP implementation struggling to gain traction? Or do you see problems with your current rollout? In addition to re-implementations, we also help companies prevent the need for a rescue. Finally, you’ll find the path you need for success.
Our Epicor ERP Modules
EstesGroup partners with the best third-party applications.
Whether you deploy Epicor ERP on-premise, SaaS, or in a private, hosted cloud, 3rd-party product companies can greatly improve targeted areas of your business. Most importantly, EstesGroup is well-versed in these applications and how best they will benefit your company. Not all companies have added complexities that require more than what comes with Epicor ERP Modules. However, for those who need added functionality, EstesGroup is a great place to start.
As can be seen by our ERP training videos, case studies and white papers, our consultants have a deep understanding of the entire Epicor suite of products. Most importantly, we know how an ERP system can be implemented to improve modern businesses. Specifically, we specialize in offering high-quality consultation, training, implementation, and integration services. Furthermore, our Epicor consultants are supported by IT professionals. Therefore, Epicor cloud hosting is there when you need it. Likewise, DRaaS (disaster recovery as a service) is there if you need it. Above all, you’re supported by the best ERP and IT professionals in the world. Are you ready to see how ERP consulting services can help your company today? Finally, with our consultants on board, you can free up time and resources and grow your business. Whether you’re looking for ad hoc ERP services or long-term partnership, EstesGroup can help bring value to your team.
Contact EstesGroup today to learn more about what we can do for you!