Managed IT Services For Your Insurance Firm
You understand the benefit of insurance for your customers. We understand the benefit of ensuring that your technology does not get in the way of your customer service.
When your network is down what happens to your business? When documents can not be accessed when you are working with a customer, how cost absorbing is that experience?
What if your insurance agency could have access to talented technology experts who would actively monitor and maintain your technology while communicating with you in Plain English to anticipate any upcoming issues?
Our Solution as an insurance firm MSP managed service provider both reduces costs, makes your insurance firm more efficient, and ensures you and your customers always have the insurance documents they need when they need it.
Here's How We Do Managed ServicesEstesCloud CompleteCare For Your Insurance Firm
Consistent Monitoring and Personal Service
- EstesGroup will monitor the health, speed, and security of your IT Network 24/7.
- You will have a Network administrator assigned to your insurance firm who will be ready to assist you whenever there is an issue and also help you ANTICIPATE and prevent technology problems before they come up.
The Security Your Insurance Company Needs
- Our top of class industry standard solutions keep the bad guys at bay while keeping your legal practice running smoothly.
- The security of you and your client’s personal insurance documents is our #1 priority. We even make sure ALL of your mobile devices have secure access and availability 24/7.
Technology specialists you can understand
- EstesCloud Technology reports are written in Plain English.
- We will explain and solve all security and maintenance issues you may have.
- Your company mobile devices will be fully under your control in case of theft or loss.
Are You At Risk?Fill out our form and we will perform an assessment of your network.
Read Our IT Technology And Security Articles
Old Cyber Risks, New Cybersecurity Rules Longtime NHL coach and living legend Scotty Bowman once famously claimed that “statistics are for losers.” For a game filled with numbers, that was a pretty bold statement. Around the same time, business author Peter Drucker, a...
Cyber security solutions are technological processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access. Over the years, they have become a necessity in order for industrial firms to succeed....
Compliance acronyms often become the “inside jokes” of an industry, a sort of alphabet soup, but the language of business governance can quickly result in confusion. Clever letter combinations echo the rules and regulations of businesses, especially for companies in...