Managed IT Services For Your Insurance Firm
You understand the benefit of insurance for your customers. We understand the benefit of ensuring that your technology does not get in the way of your customer service.
When your network is down what happens to your business? When documents can not be accessed when you are working with a customer, how cost absorbing is that experience?
What if your insurance agency could have access to talented technology experts who would actively monitor and maintain your technology while communicating with you in Plain English to anticipate any upcoming issues?
Our Solution as an insurance firm MSP managed service provider both reduces costs, makes your insurance firm more efficient, and ensures you and your customers always have the insurance documents they need when they need it.
Here's How We Do Managed ServicesEstesCloud CompleteCare For Your Insurance Firm
Consistent Monitoring and Personal Service
- EstesGroup will monitor the health, speed, and security of your IT Network 24/7.
- You will have a Network administrator assigned to your insurance firm who will be ready to assist you whenever there is an issue and also help you ANTICIPATE and prevent technology problems before they come up.
The Security Your Insurance Company Needs
- Our top of class industry standard solutions keep the bad guys at bay while keeping your legal practice running smoothly.
- The security of you and your client’s personal insurance documents is our #1 priority. We even make sure ALL of your mobile devices have secure access and availability 24/7.
Technology specialists you can understand
- EstesCloud Technology reports are written in Plain English.
- We will explain and solve all security and maintenance issues you may have.
- Your company mobile devices will be fully under your control in case of theft or loss.
Are You At Risk?Fill out our form and we will perform an assessment of your network.
Read Our IT Technology And Security Articles
Is Your Server Seeing Stars? Sometimes called a "super computer" or simply a "computer bigger than yours," a server is a technological infrastructure that hosts a shared resource pool. Servers become more complicated as small businesses grow and require multiple...
Which is right for your business? On-Premise, Hosted or SaaS? Technology changes at such a rapid pace that it can be hard to keep up. Today we are going to dive into the key differences of on-premise vs. hosted vs. SaaS (software as a service) and provide some great...
Managed Services vs. Healthcare: Similar Strategies, Similar Outcomes I would like to start with a little self-reflection. If we are all honest with ourselves, we’d admit that no one enjoys purchasing or paying for health insurance. The process is cumbersome. There...